Join my Music Family...
We conduct several courses and workshops to teach Indian Classical Music.
Creative innovation in Hindustani Classical music has been the key to Rajendra Kandalgaonkar’s growth as an artist. Moving into the depths of Raga, he understands and responds to the emotional environment and the nature of the Raga. As he evokes the “alaap” of raga he builds a rapport with his audience. With original thought in “layakari” and “taans”, he performs with both the expected and unexpected surprises. This gives his singing a distinct and very attractive flavour.
Click here to Read More about Pt. Rajendra Kandalgaonkar.
Globally UNIQUE online course in Hindustani classical vocal
- Salient Features of the course:
- Music enthusiasts will be able to appreciate music better
- Save travel time, learn from anywhere and at any convenient time
- Riyaz using videos, audios, notations and supporting collections
- Submit progress work online to me for evaluation and feedback
- Periodical group events with me including one-on-one interactions
- Dedicated discussion forum for the course with fellow members
<a href="http://www viagra g.activelearn.in/alearn/course/prarambhik/” target=”_blank”>Click here to start the course.
Note: You need to register for the first time @ activelearn.in using “sign up”. Subsequently, “login” to get started.